• Create a card, following this week’s sketch and add piercing somewhere on your card.
• You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
• Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC4 AND shirleys2girls.
• Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST
• The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, March 29, 2009 at midnight PDT.
• The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased on Karolyn's Blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
Need some inspiration? Here’s my sample:
I’ve used this fun image called "Housework". Need some more inspiration? Well, check out the samples that the fabulous Ladies With Attitude have created to get your mojo moving.
Oh, and by the way, Debbie Daniels is a brand new Lady With Attitude. Please drop by her blog, Dreams Of Glitter, and leave her some love and congratulations. Welcome, Debbie!So, what are you waiting for?!! Get busy and create something!!Thanks for stopping by!