Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Penguin Card

Today I thought that I would share with you a card I made with the penguin stamp from Stampin up's Wild About You stamp set...I added the sentiment "sending you a warm hug" and secretly wished for cooler temperatures here...Not only is it hot, but we are also deep in the middle of Hurricane season!! I used my scallop and circle punch and popped the penguins up using foam mounting tape...I also used my glitter pen and added a touch of glitter to all the penguin bellies...



I used some black and white polka dot ribbon around the middle of the card and added some clear dew drops to the sentiment to make it stand out a little bit more....I also used my polka dot embossing folder and cuddlebug to make the background...As for the inside of the card...I mounted white cardstock on black cardstock and stamped one more penguin...I glued all this to the inside of the card and ta da...here is the finished card...thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Recent Comments