Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Winter


Winter is almost here and boy has it felt like winter here the past few days!! Last night we had a frost warning and the temperatures got down in the thirties!! It never gets this cold this early in FLORIDA lol!! So I thought I would make a winter card...This weekends sketch challenge from Beate was the perfect opportunity to use my new Snowman for Peace set from Whipper Snapper...I just love this new set!! If you would like to participate in this challenge then click on the link above and submit your card to Splitcoast...The DP that I used for this card is from a stack that I purchased from Hobby Lobby...I used my cuttlebug and swiss dots embossing folder for the base of the card...I colored in the snowman with my copic markers and added a touch of bling with my crystal stickels...To finish it off I added some black brads and Polka dot ribbon...I just love the way that this card turned out...Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love this little card, that snowman, the sparkle. I love the bling!

Julie said...

Cute card. I can't believe it was that cold in FL either. I hope it's gotten a little warmer.

Carmen said...

Love the snowman!

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable card.

Beate said...

Erin, that is so stinking cute!
Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Victoria said...

Oh loving this color combo and fun layout. Filing the idea away for later.

Darlene said...

Really cute ... love the layout and that snowman is adorable!!

Walter P said...

Thiis is a great post thanks

Recent Comments