Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheerful Blue Bird



Sorry that it has taken me so long to post but things have been really busy around here...Today I thought that I would share a card that I made for a coworker who had to put her dog to sleep yesterday and could use some cheering up...I decided to use my Fun & Fast Notes stamp set from stampin up...I just love this little birdie image and thought that it would be perfect to use for this occassion...I colored in the image with my copic markers, popped up the flower with foam mounting tape and added a little bit of bling to the center with a rhinestone...I used last weeks Splitcoast sketch challenge as the base for this card...The DP is from a set of patterned paper that I purchased from Joanns and the yellow ribbon is a left over scrap that I found in my fiber drawer...I try to use scraps whenever possible!! LOL...To finish off the card I used my mat stack and paper piercer from stampin up to add some texture...I hope this card cheers her up and helps to brighten her day!! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

great card. your coworker is going to love receiving this. love the colors and the bling that you added!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cute! Great take on the sketch

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

I love this stamp set. This is a cute card. I'm sure your co worker will appreciate it.

Recent Comments