Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mardi Gras Time!!



Today I wanted to share with you all a wreath that I made for this years Mardi Gras season...I just love going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and have some very fond memories there...Last year I decided that I wanted to decorate for Mardi Gras, since it is such a big holiday in the south, but didn't like any of the Mardi Gras wreaths that I was seeing in stores...they all just looked so cheesy, were too expensiveand lacked quality....So....I decided to start making my own Mardi Gras wreaths...These wreaths were such a hit last year, that I decided to make some more for this year...Each wreath is $40.oo and made to order, so order yours today!! Wreaths can be shipped or delivered for an additional fee...Please leave a comment or email me with orders or questions...Thanks for stopping by!!


Wreaths typically include:

Masks, glitter hats, fleur de lis, ornaments, beads, glitter ting, mardi gras sprays, beautiful bow

7 comments:

Heidi said...

These are cute.

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Wow! This is nice!

Robin

Michelle Walpole said...

Lovely...Very party-ish!

kellymb said...

What a great idea!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute project!!! Thanks for sharing!!
-t

Stampin' the Good Life said...

Cute wreath! We're getting ready to celebrate Fat Tuesday, too. Have fun with your parties!!

Louise Forsyth said...

This is awesome! Very sparkley and mardi graish!

Recent Comments