Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Easter DIGI images @ S2G

Today I wanted to share a card that I made using a digital image from Shirley's 2 Girls...Digital images are quickly becoming all the rage so S2G decided to start offering digital images for purchase...You can check out their cute Bunny and Bugs Digis HERE...You will want to buy them all, trust me!! Easter is quickly approaching and there is still time to scoop these cute images up!!

For this card I used the Image "Bunny Hoppin" from the new digi line at S2G...I cut him out, covered him in sparkly glitter and popped him up on some foam mounting tape...I made this card a little smaller then I typically do (4x4) so that the bunny image would really be the main focus...I even added a little puff ball to his tail to make him more 3-D...The flowers and grass are made by Jolees Boutique, which I found in the sticker section at Joanns...I paper pierced a border around the edges of the card to add some texture and as a final touch, I clipped the sentiment "Just hoppin' by... to wish you a Happy Easter"to the corner of the finished card...I really like the simplicity of this card and the adorable bunny image...Sometimes simple just seems to be better than overly embellished, I can't believe I just said that LOL...Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for Twisted Thursday!!


7 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is cute and sparkly. I can't wait to get mine so I can play.

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! WOW I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH THIS LITTLE GUY...DEIDRE

Pat (mspfd) said...

This could not be cuter! Love your fun, 'cottontail' bunny! The grass looks fabulous! Thanks for the tip!

Louise F NZ said...

Totally adorable Erin, love the bright green

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card!! tfs!!
-t

Justine said...

Omygoodness, I love this so bright, sparkley and FUN. Way to rock the Digi's. Am I the only one who didn't get any???

Abi Bundy said...

cute card!

Recent Comments