Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!

I hope that you all are having a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of love, family and good food LOL...

For todays card I used this cute image from S2G called "Hippo"...she is just so darn cute and fun to color...I used some clear glitter crystals to make her all sparkly and colored her in with copic markers...I just love adding lots of sparkle for Holiday cards!! The patterned paper I used is DIGI paper that you can download from the S2G website...DIGI paper is so easy to use and there are so many possibilities!! Stop by today and check out all the amazing Holiday DIGI paper at the S2G website...Also make sure you check out their amazing 45% OFF SALE!! Thanks for stopping by and from all of us at S2G have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Recent Comments